It is that time of year again and the lacrosse season is fast approaching.If you are interested in Refereeing this year you must take this course and/or recertify ever year.
Prince George holds one clinic before the season starts and our clinic will be held
- Sunday April 19, 2020 9:00-4:30pm. (Location TBD)
For Bantam Players that may be going to BC Team tryouts in Kelowna April 18 weekend we have arranged an alternative date for you to take the Ref Clinic
- April 4th in Quesnel (Location TBD)
Please send an email to Tanya Muratori, Referee Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include in your email the following information:
- First and Last name:
- Age(this calendar year):
- Contact phone number:
- Do you play Lacrosse?
- First time Ref?
- How long have you refereed?
- April 19th Class or April 4th(Quesnel)?:
- Do you need a Ref Shirt:
- If yes, What Size shirt:
Please send an e-transfer email@example.com to guarantee your spot in the class. Make password: Ref2020
(Please note the Max # of spots in the class is 25)
Fees are as follows:
- Entry Level $55.00 (includes cost of Referee Shirt)
- Level 1 $45.00 without shirt $70.00 if Shirt is required
- Level 2 $60.00 without shirt $85.00 if Shirt is required
- Level 3-5 $120.00 without shirt $145.00 if Shirt is required
Any questions contact Tanya Muratori, Referee Coordinator 250 961 0447